Postcard collection!

Always want to think you girls (& guys!)
for sending me such a lot of gorgeous postcards :-)
It's my pleasure to meet you guys via postcrossing♥♥♥

These photos show my postcard collection since Oct,2010.
These show only part of them, I have too much cards :P

Love you all!!
Just bought some new cards and can't wait to have swap with you♥
P.S Please feel free to tell me if you would like to have special stamps.
But I don't have many so I can send special stamps to you once they are just issued.

As Alicia asked about how I store my cards...
I take this photo today :-)
Of course not all cards are put into this little box...

And , although Hong Kong is a busy and crowded modern city,
I live in a small town where is very comfortable and pleasant.
My favourite road by a river (called "Silver river") near my home.


Comments

  1. ^___^ I'm very glad to have met you on postcrossing !
    I discovered this great website 7 months ago and I'm so happy to have received such beautiful postcards ! Thank you <3
    How do you organize your cards ? You put them in a box or in a folder ? :) I'm curious hihi

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you took a picture for me ^^
    I like to know how people store their cards ! hihi
    The place where you live seems to be very pretty !

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts