8.30.2011

Waiting for the 100th one!!!


Thank you , my postcrossing friends
from all over the world!!!!
Finally, I got 99 private swap cards and I am waiting for the 100 one :)
To celebrate it, I think I will send special stamps and card to the one who sends me the 100th card.
I am waiting for you, lucky guy :)

I become a univeristy student this summer
and I had a lot to do... like having orientation camps,  talks...doing preparations..
so I did not have time to reply my postcrossing friends/update my blog
Sorry for making you think that I was disappearred last 3 weeks,
BUT!! Gladys is still here and always willing to have private swap :)
However, as I have to move into hostel of my university very soon,
I can not check my mailbox at home everyday but once a week.
SO... I may reply/send card to you less frequently.
I am really sorry for that :(

Feel free to send me email:gladys19312003@yahoo.com.hk

The photo on top is my postcard wall next to my bed!
I put favourite postcards on it and I always change theme :)

Good luck to my university life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aja Aja Fighting Gladys !! :D
    I believe in you and in your success ~

    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete