78th private swap : Japan

78th Japan 30.6.2011

Get it today!
100 thanks to Shiori from Japan :)
Thanks for finding this lovely deer card to me.
I love the penguin stamp and the stickers very much!!!!!!!!
"すきなものはすき"
I love this sentence!
It suits me who is a blod type B person :)

By the way, I get my public exam result today!!!
My exam results are very satisfactory
although I won't know whether I can get into my dream university until the end of July.
Thanks for you all who pray for me, thank you :)
So, getting a nice card today makes me even happier!!!

Comments

  1. Hi! Greetings from Chile!
    Would you like to swap?

    Best,
    Hernán
    http://mellegounapostal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gladys :D

    I received your postcard yesterday!
    Thank you so much... I really like it :)
    I'll send you one next week.

    Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts