41st private swap : England


41st England 7.3.2011
From Benjamin:)
Thank you so much.
It's a great surprise for me to receive the letter, postcards and photo from you.
The first card on top shows Venice, Italy.
Italy is one of my favourite countries and this card is stunning.
The texture of the card is special too.
It writes
"PALAZZO BARBARIGO
E PALAZZO PISANI:VENEZIA
<<Without streets and vehicles, the uproar of wheels,
the brutality of horses, and with its little windig ways
where people crowd together, where woices sound as
in the corridors of a house, where the uman step
circulates as if it skirted the angles of forniture
and shoes never wear out, VENICE has the
character of an immense collective apartment."
on the back.
I can't wait to finish my AL exams and
start to learn oil painting so many years later.
This photo is taken by Ben where he was on vacation in Venice.
The building shown is the one on the postcard:)
Another postcard showing London.
Red bus and telephone box from England!!!!!!!!!
I love it :)

Comments

  1. I love Venice, I go to Italy every summer :)
    You receive such pretty cards ! :P
    Have a good day,

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the card at first sight:)
    I really appreciate this.
    Benjamin is such a nice gentleman to send it to me.
    I love ITALY and I wish to vist there one day :)
    Every summer! Alicia, you are so lucky to have this chance.
    I am a little bit jealous of you :P
    Take card and hope you will get my card soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts